DASNY issued a request for proposal (“RFP”) on December 21, 2018 seeking statements of qualifications and cost proposals from energy savings and performance contractors (“ESCOs”) to be selected as pre-qualified ESCOs available to provide a range of energy performance services. These services may include designing, constructing, and potentially financing, performing measurements and verification services as well as potentially operating and maintaining energy conservation measures (“ECMs”) for various DASNY Clients, both public and not-for-profit, across the State (“Program Participants”) (collectively, the “ESCO Program”). DASNY will select and contract with pre-qualified ESCOs to deliver ECMs for Program Participants wishing to access these services through DASNY. Projects anticipated to be delivered under contracts entered into pursuant to this new program will be based on projected energy savings. For more information on this ESCO RFP, see https://www.dasny.org/opportunities/rfps-bids/2018/energy-savings-performance-contracting-financing-program-0
Through this companion RFQ, DASNY is seeking the qualifications of parties that will be available to provide (i) financing services in connection with DASNY’s TELP program for projects to be delivered under the ESCO Program and (ii) corresponding escrow agent services.
Please refer to the “Checklist” below for a complete list of documents that must be submitted as part of your firm’s response to this RFQ. A proposal that does not provide all the information requested below may be rejected. In your response, provide the information in the same order in which it is requested. Your proposal must contain sufficient information to assure DASNY of its accuracy.
It is a goal of DASNY to utilize qualified financing service providers and/or escrow agent services that can demonstrate a history of hiring, training, developing, promoting and retaining minorities and women.
A. Checklist of Items to be Completed and Returned
- A cover letter that includes the following items:
1. The firm’s name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address and web site address, if applicable.
2. The name, title, telephone number, fax number and email address of the individual within the firm who will be DASNY’s primary contact concerning this proposal.
3. The identities of the primary staff proposed to provide services relating to this RFQ.
4. Identify the services you propose to provide:
Escrow Agent Services
- Fee Schedule
- Appendix A – Financing Services RFQ Questions:
The financing service firm(s) will be required to provide the services assigned, including those listed below. Inclusion in DASNY’s panel will qualify firms to provide proposals for financing services to Program Participants. Please discuss your firm’s experience as it relates to the scope of services described below:
- Describe the firm’s overall experience with complex tax-exempt lease, sublease and/or private placement transactions during the last three years including size of the bank, number of size of tax-exempt lease, sublease and/or private placement transactions.
- Describe the general qualifications and experience of staff working on complex tax-exempt lease, sublease and/or private placement transactions including resumes of staff and client references.
- Provide specific examples of tax-exempt lease, sublease and/or private placement transactions with health care, higher education or other not-for-profit institutions undertaken during the last three years. Provide a description of relevant experience with DASNY’s TELP program, if any.
- Discuss your experience, if any, with ESCO financings.
- Appendix B – Escrow Agent Services RFQ Questions:
The escrow agent firm(s) will be required to provide the services assigned, including those listed below. Inclusion in DASNY’s panel will qualify firms to provide proposals for escrow services to Program Participants. Please discuss your firm’s experience as it relates to the scope of services described below:
- Describe the firm’s overall experience with providing escrow agent services during the last three years including a description of the bank’s corporate trust portfolio and size of the bank.
- Describe the qualifications and experience of the staff providing escrow agent services including resumes of staff and client references.
- Experience in maintaining and administering escrow funds for certain construction, equipment, installations, and technology acquisitions, as applicable in accordance with Escrow Agreements.
- The ability to account for all investments, interest income and lease/loan proceeds no less than every three months in connection with DASNY’s investment policy and any applicable agreements.
- The ability to provide (i) monthly statements of activity for all escrow funds in electronic and paper form to DASNY, (ii) secured Internet access to account activity and balances, (iii) a toll-free number for client inquiries.
- The ability to establish and maintain new accounts as required.
- Upon the direction of DASNY and/or the client, the ability to release requisitioned funds, reinvest earnings and otherwise cooperate in the amending, administration and restructuring of escrows, in each case to the extent permitted by the terms of the related documents.
- The ability to pay out according to a Payment Request Form with request to equipment, technology and work performed once each month.
In accordance with State Finance Law § 139-j and § 139-k, this solicitation includes and imposes certain restrictions on communications between Dormitory Authority personnel and an Offerer during the procurement process. The designated staff for this procurement is Stacie Bennett, RFP Coordinator (ph: 518-257-3309, Email: [email protected]). Contacts made to other Dormitory Authority personnel regarding this procurement may disqualify the Offerer and affect future procurements with governmental entities in the State of New York. Please refer to the Authority’s website (www.dasny.org) for Authority policy and procedures regarding this law, or the OGS website (www.ogs.state.ny.us/aboutogs/regulations/defaultAdvisoryCouncil html) for more information about this law. All proposers, domestic and foreign, must be in compliance with New York State business registration requirements. Contact the NYS Department of State regarding compliance. In addition, business entities proposing to provide professional engineering services must obtain a Certificate of Authorization to Provide Engineering Services in New York State from the State Education Department. Proposals must be submitted in the full legal name of the proposer, or the full legal name plus a registered assumed name of the proposer, if any.
Dormitory Authority of the State of New York
Albany, NY 12207-2964
Email: [email protected]
Submit To Contact
Dormitory Authority of the State of New York
Albany, NY 12207-2964
Email: [email protected]
|Company Name||Contact Name||Phone||Website||Fax||Designation||Goods/Services|
|AL RASHEED GROUP OF CONSTRUCTION INC||MUHAMMAD WAQAR||3475868221||[email protected]||
||CONCRETE (REPAIR, POURING CONCRETE, PAVERS, ETC..)|
|Alva Web Page||
|AZH CONSULTING Corp||UMA REDDI||5162521428||[email protected]||www.azhconsulting.com||
||Cost Estimating Services,Change orders,Delay Claims, CPM Scheduling Services, Project Management,Provide Site Safety Manager, Super, Inspection Services, MPT plans, Site Safety Plans,Safe Work Plans, Quality work Plan, IT Support and Rebar Detailing|
|BL Construction Group||ALYSIA CAPARROS||9173282333||[email protected]||
|Bond.One||Jon Garfield||9086983984||[email protected]||https://bond.one/||Bond.One is an administrative agent technology provider, offering debt servicing, coupon/interest payment processing, and custodial services through banking partnerships. Bond.One utilizes a distributed ledger as the registrar, servicing sa the source of truth for debt ownership and account information.|
|Boro Sawmill & Timber Co. Inc.||Arun Sengupta||973-832-4607||[email protected]||www.borosawmill.com||973-832-4615||
|CG Global Management Solutions, LLC||Ayo Jemiri||9179228858||[email protected]||www.cggmanagement.com||
|eagle express security services inc||ugochukwu enyinnah||3476065481||[email protected]||eagleexpresssecurity.com||
||security officers supplied for a house party event for 3 days consecutive, twenty four hours protection for lives and properties in queens .new york|
|Energy Fencing Inc.||Kenroy Edwards||347-858-5093||[email protected]||http://www.chainlinkfencinginbrooklynny.com/||
||All Types of Fencing:
* Chain Link Fencing
* PVC Fencing
* Construction Fencing
* Wood Fencing
* Wrought Iron Fencing
|ghi construction||james destra||[email protected]||ghiconstruction.com||718 235 1470||
|Greenr World Inc||Aaron Landman||646.389.0049||[email protected]||www.greenrworld.com||
||Landscape design and installation of artificial grass for residential, commercial, rooftop, pet areas, playgrounds and sports applications.|
|Hierarch Soft Technologies INC||Satish Kumar Velidandla||3326005354||[email protected]||www.hierarchsoft.com||
|Hyperion Advisory LLC||Archel Desir||6465436126||[email protected]||http://www.hyperionadvisory.co/||
||Hyperion is the corporate development firm that executes on the following sorts of project finance, alternative investments and management consulting engagements:
a. Fiduciary (fund sponsor) advisory on project finance transactions and alternative investments strategies
b. Capital advisory related to corporate development matters (i.e. structuring JVs, strategic partnerships or execute on implementing M&A strategies)
c. Interim executive actions as either the CFO or COO for a given investment portfolio's underlying asset(s)
Our experience and expansive network affords Hyperion the capacity to add meaningful value to varied organizations that leverage the firm's professional pedigree and "buy-side" relationships.
|JSARCHITECTS||Jamil Sheikh||2128783609||[email protected]||www.jsarchitects.net||2128783630||
||Planning, Architectural Design, Interior Design, Project Management|
|Law Offices of Diane Krausz||Diane Krausz||2122445292||[email protected]||www.dianekrausz.com||
||Contract drafting and negotiation, escrow, real estate transactions|
|LGC Global Eminence JV, LLC||Tushar Patel||3132635020||[email protected]||www.lgccorp.com||3133155375||
||Constructions, Energy, Facility Management|
|Network Map Technolgy||Michael Devers||2013105801||[email protected]||
||-A/V equipment servicing
-conference room upgrades/installation
|NW Financial Group,LLC||Norma Gilyard||2016560115||[email protected]||www.nwfinancial.com||2016564905||Financial Advsiory/consulting, swap advisory|
|Pro-Tech Engineering, Pllc||Bharat Patel||2129339277||[email protected]||www.ptepc.com||
||Engineering design work & filing with NYC DOB. Facade inspection work.|
|Robert Dooley, Professional Engineer (SDVOB)||Robert Dooley||518-231-0198||[email protected]||
||Mechanical engineering, Design, Steam Boilers, Hot Water Boilers, Central Plants, Controls, Diagnostics and Troubleshooting, Code Reviews, HVAC, Commissioning, Quality Assurance (QA/QC), Field observation, Forensic Engineering, Value Engineering, CHP (Combined Heat & Power), Cogeneration, SCADA Systems, Boiler Safety|
|Segel & Co., Inc. (SDVOB)||William Segel||(914) 236-5455||[email protected]||www.segelandco.com||(914) 236-5455||
||Asbestos Abatement, Demolition, Sitework & General Contracting|
|sky construction||sky construction||212-747-4742||[email protected]||
||we need projects for quantity take off purpose .|
|The Fulcrum Group||Business Development||212.463.0519||[email protected]||www.thefulcrumgroup.com||212.463.0868|
|TLY Transcription||Tamie Young||9734190810||[email protected]||https://tly-transcription.constantcontactsites.com/||9734190810||
||Transcribe MP3 files, via home remotely using microsoft word, Infinity foot pedal, uploading documents.|
|TMTEE CLEANING & PRESERVATION LLC||Letesha Reid||3477742722||[email protected]||www.tmteecleaningservice.com||
||Removal of debris from house, boarding windows, installing lockbox, mow lawn, gutter cleaning, roof inspection, took and upload pictures of property to Pruvan app.|
|True Role Dynasty||Nnamdi T. Ananaba Jr||3475925265||[email protected]||www.trueroledynasty.com||212-591-6153||
|Weltmann Lighting, LLC||Debra L. Weltmann||516-513-1030||[email protected]||www.weltmannlighting.com||516-513-1031||
|Winona Web Resource||