DASNY issued a request for proposal (“RFP”) on December 21, 2018 seeking statements of qualifications and cost proposals from energy savings and performance contractors (“ESCOs”) to be selected as pre-qualified ESCOs available to provide a range of energy performance services. These services may include designing, constructing, and potentially financing, performing measurements and verification services as well as potentially operating and maintaining energy conservation measures (“ECMs”) for various DASNY Clients, both public and not-for-profit, across the State (“Program Participants”) (collectively, the “ESCO Program”). DASNY will select and contract with pre-qualified ESCOs to deliver ECMs for Program Participants wishing to access these services through DASNY. Projects anticipated to be delivered under contracts entered into pursuant to this new program will be based on projected energy savings. For more information on this ESCO RFP, see https://www.dasny.org/opportunities/rfps-bids/2018/energy-savings-performance-contracting-financing-program-0
Through this companion RFQ, DASNY is seeking the qualifications of parties that will be available to provide (i) financing services in connection with DASNY’s TELP program for projects to be delivered under the ESCO Program and (ii) corresponding escrow agent services.
Please refer to the “Checklist” below for a complete list of documents that must be submitted as part of your firm’s response to this RFQ. A proposal that does not provide all the information requested below may be rejected. In your response, provide the information in the same order in which it is requested. Your proposal must contain sufficient information to assure DASNY of its accuracy.
It is a goal of DASNY to utilize qualified financing service providers and/or escrow agent services that can demonstrate a history of hiring, training, developing, promoting and retaining minorities and women.
A. Checklist of Items to be Completed and Returned
- A cover letter that includes the following items:
1. The firm’s name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address and web site address, if applicable.
2. The name, title, telephone number, fax number and email address of the individual within the firm who will be DASNY’s primary contact concerning this proposal.
3. The identities of the primary staff proposed to provide services relating to this RFQ.
4. Identify the services you propose to provide:
Escrow Agent Services
- Fee Schedule
- Appendix A – Financing Services RFQ Questions:
The financing service firm(s) will be required to provide the services assigned, including those listed below. Inclusion in DASNY’s panel will qualify firms to provide proposals for financing services to Program Participants. Please discuss your firm’s experience as it relates to the scope of services described below:
- Describe the firm’s overall experience with complex tax-exempt lease, sublease and/or private placement transactions during the last three years including size of the bank, number of size of tax-exempt lease, sublease and/or private placement transactions.
- Describe the general qualifications and experience of staff working on complex tax-exempt lease, sublease and/or private placement transactions including resumes of staff and client references.
- Provide specific examples of tax-exempt lease, sublease and/or private placement transactions with health care, higher education or other not-for-profit institutions undertaken during the last three years. Provide a description of relevant experience with DASNY’s TELP program, if any.
- Discuss your experience, if any, with ESCO financings.
- Appendix B – Escrow Agent Services RFQ Questions:
The escrow agent firm(s) will be required to provide the services assigned, including those listed below. Inclusion in DASNY’s panel will qualify firms to provide proposals for escrow services to Program Participants. Please discuss your firm’s experience as it relates to the scope of services described below:
- Describe the firm’s overall experience with providing escrow agent services during the last three years including a description of the bank’s corporate trust portfolio and size of the bank.
- Describe the qualifications and experience of the staff providing escrow agent services including resumes of staff and client references.
- Experience in maintaining and administering escrow funds for certain construction, equipment, installations, and technology acquisitions, as applicable in accordance with Escrow Agreements.
- The ability to account for all investments, interest income and lease/loan proceeds no less than every three months in connection with DASNY’s investment policy and any applicable agreements.
- The ability to provide (i) monthly statements of activity for all escrow funds in electronic and paper form to DASNY, (ii) secured Internet access to account activity and balances, (iii) a toll-free number for client inquiries.
- The ability to establish and maintain new accounts as required.
- Upon the direction of DASNY and/or the client, the ability to release requisitioned funds, reinvest earnings and otherwise cooperate in the amending, administration and restructuring of escrows, in each case to the extent permitted by the terms of the related documents.
- The ability to pay out according to a Payment Request Form with request to equipment, technology and work performed once each month.
In accordance with State Finance Law § 139-j and § 139-k, this solicitation includes and imposes certain restrictions on communications between Dormitory Authority personnel and an Offerer during the procurement process. The designated staff for this procurement is Stacie Bennett, RFP Coordinator (ph: 518-257-3309, Email: [email protected]). Contacts made to other Dormitory Authority personnel regarding this procurement may disqualify the Offerer and affect future procurements with governmental entities in the State of New York. Please refer to the Authority’s website (www.dasny.org) for Authority policy and procedures regarding this law, or the OGS website (www.ogs.state.ny.us/aboutogs/regulations/defaultAdvisoryCouncil html) for more information about this law. All proposers, domestic and foreign, must be in compliance with New York State business registration requirements. Contact the NYS Department of State regarding compliance. In addition, business entities proposing to provide professional engineering services must obtain a Certificate of Authorization to Provide Engineering Services in New York State from the State Education Department. Proposals must be submitted in the full legal name of the proposer, or the full legal name plus a registered assumed name of the proposer, if any.
Dormitory Authority of the State of New York
Albany, NY 12207-2964
Email: [email protected]
Submit To Contact
Dormitory Authority of the State of New York
Albany, NY 12207-2964
Email: [email protected]
|Company Name||Contact Name||Phone||Website||Fax||Designation||Goods/Services|
|Alva Web Page||
|BL Construction Group||ALYSIA CAPARROS||9173282333||[email protected]||
|Bond.One||Jon Garfield||9086983984||[email protected]||https://bond.one/||Bond.One is an administrative agent technology provider, offering debt servicing, coupon/interest payment processing, and custodial services through banking partnerships. Bond.One utilizes a distributed ledger as the registrar, servicing sa the source of truth for debt ownership and account information.|
|eagle express security services inc||ugochukwu enyinnah||3476065481||[email protected]||eagleexpresssecurity.com||
||security officers supplied for a house party event for 3 days consecutive, twenty four hours protection for lives and properties in queens .new york|
|ghi construction||james destra||[email protected]||ghiconstruction.com||718 235 1470||
|JSARCHITECTS||Jamil Sheikh||2128783609||[email protected]||www.jsarchitects.net||2128783630||
||Planning, Architectural Design, Interior Design, Project Management|
|Law Offices of Diane Krausz||Diane Krausz||2122445292||[email protected]||www.dianekrausz.com||
||Contract drafting and negotiation, escrow, real estate transactions|
|NW Financial Group,LLC||Norma Gilyard||2016560115||[email protected]||www.nwfinancial.com||2016564905||Financial Advsiory/consulting, swap advisory|
|Pro-Tech Engineering, Pllc||Bharat Patel||2129339277||[email protected]||www.ptepc.com||
||Engineering design work & filing with NYC DOB. Facade inspection work.|
|Segel & Co., Inc. (SDVOB)||William Segel||(914) 236-5455||[email protected]||www.segelandco.com||(914) 236-5455||
||Asbestos Abatement, Demolition, Sitework & General Contracting|
|The Fulcrum Group||Business Development||212.463.0519||[email protected]||www.thefulcrumgroup.com||212.463.0868|
|TLY Transcription||Tamie Young||9734190810||[email protected]||https://tly-transcription.constantcontactsites.com/||9734190810||
||Transcribe MP3 files, via home remotely using microsoft word, Infinity foot pedal, uploading documents.|
|True Role Dynasty||Nnamdi T. Ananaba Jr||3475925265||[email protected]||www.trueroledynasty.com||212-591-6153||
|Winona Web Resource||