Applicants for DASNY’s Fellowship must:
- Be an undergraduate student who will receive a bachelor’s degree in May or June 2021; or received a bachelor's degree in December 2020;
- Demonstrate an interest in public finance, a familiarity with governmental institutions, quality work ethic, and a strong drive towards the pursuit of an exciting and rewarding career;
- Possess analytical and quantitative skills, which may be demonstrated through internships and/or the successful completion of economics, business administration, or mathematics courses, which are preferred but not required;
- Be a New York State resident who is a citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the United States;
- Provide three references (i.e. – employer, professor, coach); and
- Submit a resume, official college transcript and cover letter, not to exceed 500 words, which provides an example of your leadership and service experience and how this experience will enhance your ability to be successful in the fellowship.