DASNY administers capital grant programs on behalf of New York State that support community and economic development. Questions should be directed to the Grants Hotline at (518) 257-3177 or [email protected].
Economic Development Grant Programs Administered by DASNY:
- Community Enhancement Facilities Assistance Program (CEFAP)
- Strategic Investment Program (SIP)
- Community Capital Assistance Program (CCAP)
- Rebuilding the Empire State through Opportunities in Regional Economies (RESTORE)
- Generating Employment Through New York Science (Gen*NY*sis)
- New York Economic Development Program (NYEDP)
- New York Economic Development Capital Program (NYEDCP)
- New York State Technology and Development Program (NYSTAD)
- New York State Regional Economic Development Program (NYS RED)
- New York State Capital Assistance Program (NYS CAP)
- New York State Economic Development Assistance Program (NYSEDAP)
- State and Municipal Facilities Program (SAM)
*The following report shows the State and Municipal Facilities Program (SAM) Grants that have been reviewed by DASNY or another State entity, where noted, and forwarded for final approval by the Senate, Assembly, and/or Executive. | PDF
Nonprofit Infrastructure Capital Investment Program (NICIP)
New York State is excited to announce the 237 applicants who have been awarded Nonprofit Infrastructure Capital Investment Program (NICIP) grants totaling approximately $100 million. Award recipients were chosen through a competitive RFP process, and applications were evaluated based on the scope of the proposed project; the number of clients who will benefit; how critical the project is for helping the nonprofit serve its target population; how the project is necessary for allowing the nonprofit to serve a new population; as well as other factors.
NICIP Awards | PDF
*An additional $20 million was made available for this Program in the 2016-2017 enacted State Budget, enabling additional NICIP Grants to be made.
NICIP Awards for 2016-17 | PDF
Grant Programs Administered with Other State Agencies or Entities:
- Multi-Modal Program (NYS Department of Transportation)
- Health Care Efficiency and Affordability Law for New Yorkers Capital Grant Program (HEAL-NY) (NYS Department of Health)
- Expanding All Children’s Education and Learning Program (EXCEL) (NYS Education Department)
- Library Construction Grant Program (NYS Education Department)
- Higher Education Capital Matching Grant Program (HECap) (HECap Board)
Follow this link for more information on HECap Board actions.