Tax Exempt Leasing Program
- Cost of Financing
- TELP in the News
- 2013 Calendar of Events
Eligible New York State borrowers include:
- Any not-for-profit hospital
- Residential health care facilities
- Diagnostic and treatment centers
- Higher education institutions
- Certain not-for-profit corporations legally authorized to do business with DASNY.
Some of the eligible equipment include:
- Electronic Medical Records Systems
- Radiology equipment
- Angiographic systems
- CT scanners and other imaging systems
- MRI systems
- Laboratory/clinical analysis equipment
- Telecommunications equipment
- Energy management equipment
- Surgical equipment
- Information technology equipment
On average, you can save approximately $100,000 on each $1 million leased. TELP provides clients with the ways and means to finance the most current technologies and keep systems up-to-date.
4. Cost of Financing
All of the fees listed below can be financed as part of the cost of issuance. Note however that the fees will be counted against the 2% limit that can be financed on a tax-exempt basis.
|DASNY Administrative $75,000||cap1|
|DASNY Bond Counsel||varies|
|Escrow Agent (if required)||varies|
|Financial Advisor (if required)||varies|
1 The fee is 30 basis points on the par amount of the lease with a maximum cap of $75,000. The fee may be prorated over multiple closings within a one-year period in the event that a multi-phase program is undertaken during that period.
2 This fee is generally paid directly by the Institution to the local newspaper(s) that published the TEFRA notice. If the transaction does not close, the Institution will be required to pay the cost of publishing the TEFRA notice.
- TELP Annual Report FY 2012-13
- TELP Annual Report FY 2011-12
- TELP Annual Report FY 2010-11
- TELP Annual Report FY 2009-10
- Annual Reports/Financial Information
7. 2013 Calendar of Events
Sr Financial Analyst | Public Finance
515 Broadway, Albany, NY 12207